Registered Nurse-Part Time-North Star
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
The primary responsibility of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall educational needs, manage and implement infection control, and ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Medical Director facility administration current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, North Star is seeking a Part-Time REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Coordinate resident care with other departments.
- Assist with training, supervision, appraisals and corrective action for nursing personnel.
- Provide resident care according to physician orders.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Communicate changes in resident's condition.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!