- Do you naturally have high energy and connect well with people?
- Is managing multiple things at once easy for you?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
- Greet guests in person or by telephone
- Handle company questions or information inquiries
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls
- Accept deliveries, packages, certified and registered mail
- Send out interoffice communications
- Keep front desk clean and professional with all necessary materials
- Sort and distribute company mail
- Assist with copying and filing
- Schedule meetings and travel for leadership team members
- Assist colleagues with tasks
- Prepare meeting and training rooms
- Set up materials and food for training
- Order and restock supplies
- Maintains files, spreadsheets, employee and department directories
- Coordinate employee badge system for all company facilities
- Track badges and communicate
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Google and Microsoft operating system platforms
- Administrative and clerical procedures; customer service
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field (preferred)