Receptionist - Riverdale
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton.
Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton also provides recognized care for those living with mental impairments in a non-secure environment
- Mental Health services
- Psychiatrist services
- Medication management and education
- Staff escorted outings to community
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is seeking a Full Time RECEPTIONIST at their 108 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RECEPTIONIST is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner. A successful RECEPTIONIST in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller to appropriate individual or department.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Maintain a current file/listing of residents by name and room number, emergency phone members of on-call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
- Greet visitors. Direct to appropriate office and/or resident room.
- Assist with administrative duties as directed. (Includes typing, filing, posting, accounts, etc.)
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail as directed.
- Operate copier, office machines, etc.
- Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representatives, etc.
- Order supplies as directed.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are neat, clean, and office equipment is covered before leaving such areas on breaks, end of workday, etc.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) one year’s experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!