Receptionist - Parkview
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for seniors, their families, and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior health care, solution driven company servicing 30+ facilities in the state of Colorado.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Flexible working hours
Daily Pay Advance Option Available
Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
Sick time pay accrual
Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision, and More
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
THE MUST HAVES:
- Schedule: 10 hour shifts Saturday, Sunday & Monday. 8am 6:30pm
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field (preferred)
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check.
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.87
- Max Hiring Rate $19.58