Receptionist - Highline
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Highline is seeking a RECEPTIONIST at their 135 bed skilled nursing community located inDenver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RECEPTIONIST is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner. A successful RECEPTIONIST in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) one year’s experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college.
Highline is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!