Receptionist - Amberwood
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the "whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey. Our Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort. Amberwood’s team of onsite therapists and clinical staff help with a broad range of medical needs including stroke recovery, fractures, hip and knee replacement, heart or respiratory issues and other situations that require strengthening following hospitalization. Amberwood Court features a dedicated Korean Neighborhood ‘Go Hyang Jip’ complete with Korean speaking staff and specialized amenities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Amberwood is seeking a Full Time RECEPTIONIST (Sun-Wed 8am-6pm) at their 75 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RECEPTIONIST is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner. A successful RECEPTIONIST in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to answer high volume calls and requests
- Great at multi-tasking and communicating
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) one year’s experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college.
Amberwood is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!