Quality Improvement Specialist (RN) - Corporate
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Quality Improvement Specialist with Vivage & Wellage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and manage operations relevant to nursing with managed communities, consulting contracts and special projects. Provides information and makes recommendations related to resident care and facility practices.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary - $90,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Flexible working hours
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, & More!!
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off
THE MUST HAVES:
- Must have, as a minimum, five (5) years of experience in the healthcare field with long-term care experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state of Colorado or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire.
- Experience in a healthcare consultant role preferred
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- Required Education Certification