Qualified Medication Administration Person (QMAP) I Arbor View
Qualified Medication Administration Person (QMAP)
- As you passionate about working with people?
- Do you like to deliver high quality service?
- Do you naturally love to care for people?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. Vivage Senior Living is the combined entity of two established Colorado senior housing and post-acute healthcare leaders: Quality Life Management and Piñon Management. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
The primary responsibility of the QMAP position is to meet the daily personal care needs of residents with professionalism, dignity and respect following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
Resident Care Duties: 50% time
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance with ADLs as requested by residents or directed by supervisor.
- Provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
Relationship Duties: 20% time
- Deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
Department Duties: 15% time
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings addressing resident and departmental needs.
- Responsible for cleaning common areas, occupied and vacant apartments in accordance with FMI policies and procedures.
- Attend care plan meetings as assigned.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Resident Medical Duties: 15% time
- Performs duties in alignment with FMI, HIPAA, property objectives and state licensure guidelines.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise to supervisor.
- Not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Arbor View