- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, WELL AGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the senior living industry. WELL AGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to senior living!
Currently, Arbor is seeking a part-time day RESIDENT ASSISTANT at their 32 bed assisted living community located in Arvada, Colorado. The ideal candidate will be able to have a flexible day/evening schedule including some weekends and holidays.
The primary responsibility of this position is to meet the daily personal care needs of residents with professionalism, dignity and respect following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times. A successful RESIDENT ASSISTANT in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Attend to personal care needs of residents
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living
- Demonstrates a passion for caring
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of residents
- Must have patience and enthusiasm while working with elders.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 12th grade education, a valid Adult Basic First Aid certification, and a current medication administration qualification from approved state agency.
- Must be able to read and write english.
- One year experience in geriatric health or retirement facility preferred.
- Six months experience in a senior living environment preferred.
Arbor View is a proudly managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 3241