Payroll/Human Resources Associate - Valley View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Valley View Health Care Center is seeking a Fulltime PAYROLL/HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon City, Co.
The primary responsibility the PAYROLL/HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE is to support the human resource and accounts payable functions following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that quality personnel are interviewed, trained and employed. A successful PAYROLL/HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE will have the following skills/attributes:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Workmen's Comp. and OSHA standards
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google).
- Bank or account reconciliations.
- Two years’ experience as an HR practitioner is preferred.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required
- Must have understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please