Payroll Associate - Vivage Corporate
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Payroll Associate for Vivage Senior Living, your primary responsibility is to administer and perform payroll functions to the facility following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Vivage offers amazing employee benefits:
- Monday-Friday work day schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Short Term and Long Term Disability*
- 401K option*
- Generous Vacation time accrual and Sick Time bank
- A company work culture that will support you with educational and career advancement opportunities
THE MUST HAVES:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED (AA Degree in Business Administration preferred but not necessary)
- 2 years of payroll experience preferred
- Credible References
- Must have advanced computer skills. Google experience is a plus.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00
- Required Education High School