Part Time Laundry
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We have been an integral part of the Grand Junction community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a Part Time Laundry Worker at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado. Schedule will be Varios Days 4pm-9pm.
A successful Laundry Worker in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional care,
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
In addition, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley looks for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Resident Focus
Some of your responsibilites as a HOUSEKEEPER/ FLOOR CARE TECHNICIAN
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments.
- Collect soiled laundry (linens and clothing) from all living and medical units.
- Sort unwashed articles by color and fabric and tracks all items collected.
- Report any shortages or discrepancies in counts to the Housekeeper.
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and place clean articles on racks by units.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Some experience desired.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have knowledge and prior use of burnusher, auto scrubber, side by side scrubber/water extraction.
- Must have knowledge of application of wax products, strippers, cleaners, and other chemicals.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfectant solutions, etc.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and /or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
- May be necessary to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!