Part Time, Evening LPN - Christopher House
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Christopher House Rehabilitation and Care Community offers a dedicated post-acute transitional care unit, complete with a 1,025 square-foot state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities, and a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs. Our experienced team is ready to deliver complex clinical care, meeting the needs of those requiring bariatric surgical recovery, diabetic management, and wound treatment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Christopher House is seeking a Part Time Evening LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Provide resident care according to physician orders.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Make rounds to assess quality of care performance and teamwork by employees, assuring quality service.
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please