Nursing Home Administrator (Licensed) I Clear Creek
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Do you enjoy building relationships with all types of people?
- Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through?
- Can you solve problems effectively?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experience. We are a solution driven company which provides right care…right place…right time. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, coordinate and manage the overall operations of the community in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and in accordance with Vivage Management policies and procedures. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Program, Policies and Procedure Duties:
- Direct and implement community safety-included but not limited to; Workers Compensation, Emergency Preparedness, OSHA requirements,
- Recruit, train and lead an effective, professional community leadership team. The team should implement programs and services which reflect Vivage Management’s values, goals and ethics and are in compliance with regulatory guidelines. Programs should support financial growth and stability
- Participates in governmental agency facility surveys
- Assures adherence to all Vivage Management standards, programs, policies and systems
- Promote Vivage’s philosophy of culture change and person-centered care model to ensure residents have the opportunity to grow and live enriched lives
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to implement a marketing plan to maintain facility viability and success. Maintains occupancy and payor mix to maximize financial outcomes
- Participates in various facility, corporate and external committees and task forces
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through continuing education, committee involvement, journals, networking and other available avenues
- Possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Complete required reports and projects accurately and timely. Including but not limited to; Vivage required reports, regulatory reports and personnel reports.
- Provide timely documentation regarding performance, counseling and guidance to department managers while promoting growth and competency in a positive and nurturing environment
- Ability to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies.
Department Support Duties:
- Assure departmental response and follow-up to Vivage required reports. Assure Vivage operational objectives are met.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to department managers
- Ensure facility and personal involvement within the community
- Develop positive working relationships with staff and maintain an environment conducive to building teams
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of the facility
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of computer systems included but not limited to; LCTTT, PointRIght, PCC, Paylocity,
- Strong financial management skills
- Working knowledge of long-term care and skilled nursing state and federal regulations, Medicare, Medicaid, employment law, OSHA and Worker’s Compensation
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Googledocs and email.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administrative procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care or related field
Experience: Preferred minimum of (3) three years supervisory experience in long term care or skilled nursing community.
License: Nursing Home Administrator license in good standing
- Ability to travel to offsite meetings and educational events, including those requiring overnight stays
- Possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License
- Classification: Exempt
- Maintain safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices
- No direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
- Ability to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays as necessary
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
- Flexibility with schedule
- Pass background check
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Corporate