Nurse Supervisor (Registered Nurse - RN) - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
If you want to be a part of something special, you have found it. Working at ARBOR VIEW is more that just a job, it’s a Purpose. The team at ARBOR VIEW is constantly striving to eliminate loneliness, boredom, and helplessness in our elder’s lives. ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. A recent staff survey at ARBOR VIEW returned that 95% of employees feel that they get recognized for the hard work that they do. When asked why they come to work, a vast majority say that they love the residents and enjoy working with their coworkers. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success - 85% claim that their position at ARBOR VIEW is helping them achieve their career goals.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: Skilled nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care all on the same campus. 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab.
Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is proud to be a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
For more information about this job please contact Micaela Hughes at: 303-653-0061 / email@example.com
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a FT Nurse Supervisor - Registered Nurse at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
Full time is at 30 hours a week or more and eligible for full benefits including:
- Shift Differentials
- Seven Paid Holidays Off Each Year
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
- Matching 401K
- FSA for dependent care and healthcare
- Tuition Reimbursement and Training
- Vacation and Wellness PTO
The primary responsibility the Nurse Supervisor (RN) position is to assist the Director of Nursing in the overall administrative activities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Excellent Manager
- Passionate Nurse
- Positive Go-Getter
- Teamplayer and leader
- Seeking to grow in your career
- Must have six (6) months experience as a licensed RN.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Competence in supervision and leadership
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures as well as regulations and guidelines that pertain to long term care.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be a supportive team member
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents
- Must be able to lead, transport, and unload residents
- Must be able to communicate and function in and interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent people skills and organizational skills
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 2845