Nurse Clinical Liaison
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, we are seeking an Nurse clinical Liaison for our home office, located in Lakewood, CO. The Nurse Clinical Liaison is responsible for the general technical oversight, coordination and implementation of skilled census development, pre-admission assessments, outside sales, public relations, customer service activities and related activities for the VIVAGE communities.
The general purpose of the position is to obtain high quality referrals specifically through hospital and physician referral sources, conduct pre-admission assessments and create public awareness and favorable impressions about the VIVAGE communities.
A successful Nurse Clinical Liaison possesses the following traits, attributes and is responsible for:
- Completes and/or coordinates pre-admission assessment, using appropriate forms and procedures
- Provides onsite liaison role to assigned hospitals and medical centers to develop key referral relationships, conducts patient clinical assessments, coordinate referral and transition of patient to facility and assure appropriate clinical and financial information is gathered
- Conducts on-going marketing and public relations contacts.
- Conducts on-going external sales calls to new and existing referral sources with purpose of relationship development, identification of cross-referral opportunities and growth of census and quality mix.
- Identifies and develops key referral contacts including targeted case managers for marketing activities and education regarding VIVAGE homes.
- Maintains a data base of information and schedules regular contact with those individuals.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a LPN or RN, Colorado license in good standing.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university, or equivalent. Three (3) years experience in marketing/public relations in a health care setting may be recognized in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideals and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Most possess the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources, analyze information and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Most possess the ability to establish, implement, and maintain effective marketing and public relations program.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN or RN.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!