Night Shift -LPN or RN - Eagle Ridge
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. We have been an integral part of the Grand Junction community for many years.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a full time NIGHT SHIFT REGISTERED NURSE (RN) or LICENSED PRACTICING NURSE (LPN) at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful RN/LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline.
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional care.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
In addition, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley looks for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Resident Focus
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!