- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food Service
At Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitative stay of care or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is seeking a Full time Maintenance Worker at their 70 bed skilled nursing community located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Worker is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents. A successful Maintenance Worker in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways etc., by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people, particularly seniors and family member.
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Must be able to work days/evenings/holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Eagle Ridge of Grand Valley is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.