- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center is seeking a Full Time MAINTENANCE WORKER (CONSTRUCTION) at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER (CONSTRUCTION) is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER (CONSTRUCTION) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Assist others with lifting heavy equipment, supplies, etc.
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned and properly stored at the end of a shift.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Parkmoor Village is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please