- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is a diverse community with three distinct neighborhoods serving the needs with those of complex medical care requirements, mental health and memory support needs. Our innovative holistic programming serves a wide age range. Guests can get involved in our therapeutic work program or enjoy any of our frequent outings. We offer private room accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs and phones for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation. Sierra’s memory support neighborhood, Legacy, provides guests with a beautifully renovated atmosphere and two distinct courtyards.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Full Time MAINTENANCE WORKER at their 101 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- [Receive and follow maintenance schedule/instructions from your supervisor.
- Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc., by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility and equipment to include plumbing, plastering, and electrical, carpentry or mechanical issues.
- Perform unscheduled maintenance, and all duties assigned.
- Prepare vacant units, as needed, for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company's standards and checklist.
- Conduct routine inspections of work areas to ensure safe and proper maintenance procedures are followed at all times.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please