Maintenance Worker - Wheatridge Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Wheatridge Manor is seeking a full time MAINTENANCE WORKER at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, CO. This candidate must have basic knowledge of plumbing and hvac systems. On-call schedule is required on a rotating basis.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE WORKER is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment, in a safe and efficient manner. A successful MAINTENANCE WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Team-player mentality
- Dedication to quality work
- Friendly attitude
- Flexibility with changing priorities
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a 10th grade education.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please