- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Holly Nursing Care Center is located in the Southeastern part of Colorado. We are a 45 bed skilled facility. We offer long and short term stay. Physical and Occupational therapy is available. Holly Nursing Care Center offers out patient services. We provide transportation to and from appointments. Activities are offered daily.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a full time MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR at their 45 bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, CO.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR is to assist in supervising the day-to-day activities of the Maintenance Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Maintenance Manager, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. A successful MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Assist in inspection all aspects of property; grounds, building, fire alarms as part of preventivie manitenance and curb appeal.
- Get vacant rooms as needed for new residents.
- Must be able to push, pull, move or lift minimum 25 pounds
- work beyond normal hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must possess leadership ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the Maintenance Department.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in a maintenance department in health-related facility.
Holly Nursing Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please