- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including, Memory Care, advanced wound
care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a MAINTENANCE MANAGER at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE MANAGER is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Maintenance Department.
A successful MAINTENANCE MANAGER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Works beyond normal duty hours, on weekends, when necessary.
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- Plan, develop, organize, evaluate, and direct the Maintenance Department's programs and activities.
- Make written or oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator as necessary/required concerning the operation of the Maintenance Department.
- Warm friendly demeanor. Enjoys personal contact with families and residents, personnel.
- Must have appropriate HVAC, electrical and plumbing certifications and/or license in current state.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, four (4) years’ experience in a maintenance department in health-related facility.
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please