Maintenance Manager - Clear Creek Care Center
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and clinical care for rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on specific needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a Full Time MAINTENANCE MANAGER at their skilled nursing community located in Westminster, CO.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE MANAGER is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Maintenance Department.
A successful MAINTENANCE MANAGER in our community will:
- Plan, develop, organize, evaluate, and direct the Maintenance Department’s programs and activities.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of directing the Maintenance Department.
- Coordinate maintenance services and activities with other related departments.
- Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance program; inspect all aspects of property, grounds, building, fire alarms, etc. as part of preventive maintenance and curb appeal.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have appropriate HVAC, electrical and plumbing certifications and/or license in current state.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, four (4) years’ experience in a maintenance department in health-related facility.
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please