- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab. Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a FT MAINTENANCE MANAGER at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility of the MAINTENANCE MANAGER is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Maintenance Department.
A successful MAINTENANCE MANAGER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Excellent Organization
- Able to work both independently and with others
- Manage tasks
- Able to meet all deadlines
- Must have appropriate HVAC, electrical and plumbing certifications and/or license in current state.
- Must be knowledgeable of maintenance practices and procedures in nursing care facilities.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
- Must have, as a minimum, four (4) years’ experience in a maintenance department in health-related facility.
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 2846