LPN - Wheatridge Manor - Day Shift - $2000 Sign-on Bonus!!
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Wheatridge Manor, we offer holistic services designed for rehabilitation, renewal and recovery in our private and semi-private post-acute transitional suites which includes a bathing/spa center to provide additional comfort during your stay.
Our post-acute transitional care unit, which includes a spacious, well-equipped therapy gym, is designed to provide care and rehabilitation to patients following a hospital stay for illness, injury or elective surgery.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
$2000 Sign-On Bonus
We are currently seeking a full time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at our 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. We welcome nurses from all disciplines, whether you are a recent grad, a seasoned professional or anywhere in between. Our low resident to nurse ratio ensures your ability to provide the best possible care. Shifts are 6:30am-2:30pm.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Team player mentality
- Desire to help elders
- Reliable and flexible
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please