LPN, Nights - Rowan
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan is seeking a FULL TIME, NIGHT SHIFT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Detail Oriented
Entrusted that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Rowan Community, Inc. is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please