LPN - Mesa Vista
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Mesa Vista of Boulder is a 5 Star skilled nursing facility with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a Full and Part time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their bed skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Willingness and ability to successfully work with clients of all ages, abilities, degrees of mental health, and various personal and physical challenges
- Our staff are accustomed to team members who engage in creative problem solving and doing whatever it takes to meet our residents needs - is that you?
- Resourceful, Adaptibility, Compassion and Flexability, please explain what these mean to you.
- Full time, Part time, Days/evenings/nights available. Sign on bonus available for licensed full time LPN's.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please