LPN - Holly
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
[ADD COMMUNITY PHOTO]
Holly Nursing Care Center is a 45 bed facility located in Southeast Colorado. We pride ourselves in giving the best quality of care to our Elders. We also offer Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapy. We have a well-equipped gym to help meet the needs of our Elders. Here at Holly Nursing Care Center we invite you to come and take a tour of our facility.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a Fulltime LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their [# of beds] bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
The primary responsibility of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate resident care with other departments.
- Provide resident care according to physician orders.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Communicate changes in resident's conditions
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors
- Moves intermittently during working hours.
- Works beyond normal duty hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Is subject to call back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.)
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Holly Nursing Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please