LPN - Evenings - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE for the evening shift, 2:00 pm-10:30 pm at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to help out fellow staff with resident care
- Willingness to work every other weekend
- Familiarity with PCC would be helpful
- Works with a spirit of ourstanding customer service
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in the state of Colorado. Another state will be considered but a state of Colorado license must be obtained within 90 days.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please