LPN - Riverdale
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Riverdale Rehabilitation & Care Community of Brighton, we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
We measure outcomes and successes that are focused on areas our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome you to come take a tour and see the difference at Cottonwood Care Center.
Care Cottonwood also provides recognized care for those living with mental impairments in a non-secure environment
- Mental Health services
- Psychiatrist services
- Medication management and education
- Staff escorted outings to community
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Riverdale Rehabilitation & Care Community of Brighton is seeking a Full-Time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 117 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Coordinate resident care with other departments.
- Assist with training, supervision, appraisals and corrective action for nursing personnel.
- Provide resident care according to physician orders.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Communicate changes in resident's condition.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Riverdale Rehbailitation & Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.