LPN - Amberwood
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Amberwood Court Rehabilitation and Care Community, our mission is to provide services designed to care for the "whole person”, with rehabilitation, renewal, and recovery at the center of your wellness journey. Our Rehabilitation Suites allow you to relax in optimal privacy and comfort. Amberwood’s team of onsite therapists and clinical staff help with a broad range of medical needs including stroke recovery, fractures, hip and knee replacement, heart or respiratory issues and other situations that require strengthening following hospitalization. Amberwood Court features a dedicated Korean Neighborhood ‘Go Hyang Jip’ complete with Korean speaking staff and specialized amenities.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Amberwood Court is seeking a Full Time LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Evening Shift 2pm-10pm) at their 75 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Coordinate adequate pharmaceutical supplies with consulting pharmacy.
- Respond to family concerns and complaints.
- Establish open lines of communication between all nursing personnel.
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Amberwood Court is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please