LPN $1500 sign on Bonus!
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Parkview is a skilled nursing facility that is dedicated to providing rehabilitation and behavioral health management. One of the unique aspects of Parkview is our Latino Program which includes a Hispanic neighborhood. Bilingual caregivers and staff have developed dining and life enrichment programs which cater to our Hispanic population. Enjoy the beautiful courtyard with a sheltered patio, working in the community garden or celebrating Cinco De Mayo.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently,Parkview Care Center is seeking a Fulltime REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their 71 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Positive attitude and Team Player.
- Communicate changes in resident's condition.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Bilingual a plus but not required .
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!