Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Valley View Care Center, we understand the need for focusing on personalized services conducive for care and healing. In addition to providing short-term rehabilitation, we provide long-term care services for those individuals requiring specialized behavioral care. Valley View blends the need for a structured, stable environment and promoting an atmosphere of belonging through resident-centered care. We feature a wide variety of activities to keep residents active, stimulated and spiritually satisfied.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Valley View Health Care Center is seeking a fulltime afternoon LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon City Co.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced envrionment
- Have a passion for psych and dementia
- Able to multi task
- Strong charting skills
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Valley View Health Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please