Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
[ADD COMMUNITY PHOTO]
Holly Nursing Care Center is a 45 bed facility located in Southeastern Colorado. We offer Physical and Occupational therapy as well as out patient therapy. Holly Nursing Care Center staff takes pride in taking care of our Elders. We provide daily activities. We also have transportation to and from appointments
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their [45 of beds] bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRATCIAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Administer medication.
- Coordinate care with other departments
- Admit, transfer and discharge elder as required.
- Communicate changes in elder's condition.
- Completes accident/incident reports
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please