Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Are you looking for an opportunity and company that you can call home? If so, look no further. University Heights is more than a skilled nursing facility, we are a family-oriented team that is dedicated to providing quality care and services to the Aurora and surrounding communities. University Heights is actively building a team that is driven by core values that go above and beyond in meeting the needs of elders while also providing peace of mind to their families.
At University Heights, you are a part of team that is driven to be the leader in providing meaningful moments for residents, and staff. To us care goes beyond providing services, it starts with building relationships and trust with our staff, residents and families,
University Heights is unique and separates its self from other senior living facilities through values that seek to develop employees for today, and what the future may bring to their careers.
Our management company, Vivage Senior Living, is a national recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. Vivage Senior Living is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “Living Well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a PRN LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE at their 88 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services. A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- MUST be available to work 2 evening shifts/pay period
- Previous experience with PCC desired
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable in the LTC environment
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state. Will consider a compacy license as long as obtaining a CO license is in process.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please