Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - FT/PT Evenings - Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab. Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking Full Time & Part Time Evenings LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility of the LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE is to provide all assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services.
***IMMEDIATE FLEXIBILITY, ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE***
A successful LPN in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Coordinates resident care with other departments.
- Assists with training, supervision, appraisals and corrective action for nursing personnel.
- Provides resident care according to physician orders.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Communicates changes in resident's condition.
- Performs administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges residents as required.
- Makes rounds to assess quality of care performance and teamwork by employees, assuring quality service.
- Completes accident/incident reports.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: 2413