- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
We strive to improve lives through our hospitality and focus on person-centered holistic care.
Effective communication, value-driven care, continuous quality improvement, driven to improve customer satisfaction.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village HCC is seeking a Full Time LAUNDRY WORKER at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments.
- Collect soiled laundry (linens and clothing) from all living and medical units.
- Sort unwashed articles by color and fabric and tracks all items collected.
- Report any shortages or discrepancies in counts to the Housekeeper.
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and place clean articles on racks by units.
- Press/iron garments as instructed.
- Clean floors and walls (sweeping, mopping, dusting, spot cleaning).
- Clean work/supply carts, equipment, supplies, etc., as requested.
- Maintain accurate record of all in-coming and out-going clothing items
- File laundry sheets and request records for future reference.
- Routinely handle chemicals commonly used in laundry and performs custodial duties in the laundry area.
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Wear protective clothing and equipment when handling infectious waste and/or blood/body fluids.
- Attend and participate in facility mandatory in-service training programs as scheduled.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
Parkmoor Village HCC is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please