- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently Christopher House is seeking a Full-Time LAUNDRY WORKER at their 78 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheatridge, Co.
This is an over night position.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments.
- Collect soiled laundry (linens and clothing) from all living and medical units.
- Sort unwashed articles by color and fabric and tracks all items collected.
- Report any shortages or discrepancies in counts to the Housekeeper.
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and place clean articles on racks by units.
- Press/iron garments as instructed.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 9th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
- This is an over night position
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please