- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and clinical care for rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on specific needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a Full Time LAUNDRY WORKER at their skilled nursing community located in Westminster, CO.
The primary responsibility of a LAUNDRY WORKER is to perform day-to-day activities of the Laundry Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
A successful Laundry Worker will:
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Coordinate daily laundry services with nursing services when performing routine assignments.
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and place clean articles on racks by units.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please