Laundry Worker - Part Time - Jackson Manor
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Jackson Manor, we measure outcomes and successes based on what our residents, family members and employees consider important. We welcome and encourage you to take a tour to see and experience the difference at Jackson Manor. We take pride – whether you are staying with us for only a few days or you’ve decided to join us long term – to help you pursue fun activities, hobbies and stay involved in the community.
- Our community provides a warm and personalized atmosphere
- Transportation is available from local hospitals and to physician appointment
- Transitional Care services for community placement
- Helping to maximize the rehab potential
- Meaningful Activities
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Jackson Manor is seeking a Part Time LAUNDRY WORKER at their 90 bed skilled nursing community located in Jackson, MO.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Positive Attitude
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
Jackson Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please