Laundry Worker - Holly
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Holly Nursing Care Center, we are dedicated in providing the best quality care to the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time. We offer speech, physical and occupational therapy. We also offer out patient therapy services.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Holly Nursing Care Center is seeking a PRN LAUNDRY WORKER at their 45 bed skilled nursing community located in Holly, Colorado.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Demonstate a passion for caring for co-workers, elders, families and visitors.
- Sort unwashed articles by color and fabric and tracks all items collected.
- Collect soiled laundry.
- Keep laundry room clean(sweeping, mopping, dusting, spot cleaning)
- Handle chemicals commonly used in laundry.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
Holly Nursing Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please