Laundry Worker- Arbor View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Arbor View we are dedicated to providing services designed to care for the "whole person” and enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service.
Our goal is to deliver compassionate care specifically geared toward the individual needs of you or your loved one. Each resident receives on-going assessments from our highly trained and caring interdisciplinary team members. A personalized plan of care is created for each resident. Family members are encouraged to take an active role in care planning sessions.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking either one Full Time or two Part Time LAUNDRY WORKERS at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO. PRN position for every other weekend with hours from 2-10:30pm. The part time position is 24 hours a week and every weekend.
A successful LAUNDRY WORKER in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Dependable, reliable worker.
- Works well within a team.
- Communication with residents.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours a day.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain an appearance of laundry areas, for sanitation, order, and safety.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfectant solutions, etc.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 2249