- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
We strive to improve lives through our hospitality and focus on person-centered holistic care.
Effective communication, value-driven care, continuous quality improvement, driven to improve customer satisfaction.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care
Currently, Parkmoor Village HCC is seeking a Full Time JANITOR at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
The primary responsibility the JANITOR is to assist with maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
A successful JANITOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Prepare vacant units, as needed, for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company’s standards and checklist.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a safe and attractive manner.
- Sweep/Mop the floors
- Take out the trash
- Clean restrooms
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
- Clean mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, walls.
- Polish furniture
- Inspect and ensure all aspects of property; grounds, building, vacant apartments are clean.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas.
- Must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions concerning the mixing of cleaning compounds, liquids, disinfectant solutions, etc.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
- None required. On-the-job training provided.