Janitor | North Star
- Are you perfectionist and like things just so?
- Do you like to deliver high quality service?
- Is managing multiple things at one time easy for you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist with maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable manner following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures to ensure a sanitary and compliant environment.
- Prepare vacant units, as needed, for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company’s standards and checklist.
- Ensure that assigned work areas are maintained in a safe and attractive manner.
- Sweep/Mop the floors
- Vacuum and Dust
- Take out the trash
- Clean restrooms
- Sanitize sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
- Clean mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, walls.
- Inspect and ensure all aspects of property; grounds, building, vacant apartments are clean.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Northstar