IT Manager I Corporate
- Do you naturally love to problem solve?
- Are you able to troubleshoot quickly and come up with alternative solutions?
- Do you enjoy being a leader?
- Do you effectively communicate with people?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to plan, direct, manage and oversee the activities and operations of the Help Desk and IT support operations; Work with the Director to have input into the IT budget, staff performance, and physical facilities of the department following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
- Develops, installs and maintains servers and workstations within corporate and remote facility locations
- Manages, controls and motivates the staff of the IT department
- Researches and evaluates new technologies for enhancing company infrastructure
- Oversees the implementation of network security at the corporate and facility levels
- Oversees the management of companywide computer and networking activities; resolves escalated issues when necessary
- Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces
- Maintains confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong security background
- High knowledge level of Cisco network (preferred)
- Knowledge of VMWARE virtualization (preferred)
- Knowledge of Meraki (preferred)
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications and other office equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Must have, as a minimum, five (5) years experience in systems administration, networking, and computer security systems
- Previous IT management/supervisory experience in a corporate, healthcare or multi-site environment
- Systems administration experience preferred
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
- Minimum of 10% local travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Corporate