Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Manager
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on details and documentation?
- Is managing multiple things at one time easy for you?
- Do you naturally love to problem solve?
- Does being responsible for daily operations and decision making excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing best in class HR support that facilitates greater effectiveness throughout the market. The HR Generalist is the Champion of People, Diversity and Inclusion for our various facilities supporting local leadership. The successful candidate is preferred to have HRIS, Affirmative Action, Background Checks, OIG, training and development experience and will need to be engaged in business while being transparent. In addition, this person will need to have the ability to link business objectives back to organizational effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a sense of urgency, be future thinking and possess strong communications skills.
- Managing the Human Resources Information System
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of the HRIS system and updates
- Assists in outreach efforts
- HRIS Lifecycle
- Audits, Reports, Tracking and Monitoring
- Compliance support
- Assist in EEO and affirmative action compliance
- Oversee file feed issues between HRIS and vendors
- Responsible for tracking FMLA and ADA leaves of absence in HRIS
- Reconciliation of insurance carrier bills monthly for Vivage
- Assist managed facilities when needed with providing billing
- Generate a variety of HR reports, analyze, format and present data as required
- Perform file audits for Vivage and WellAge personnel files
- PBJ completion tracking
- Oversee unemployment claim tracking
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by VP and Director of HR
- Assist with acquisitions of new facilities
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent employee information
- Provides backup support for onboarding and orientation
- Plans, develops, and/or participates in industry surveys
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP and Director of HR
- Customer Service collaborations
- Communicate personnel policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc. to staff members and government agencies/personnel
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and guidelines concerning personnel administration.
- Intermediate word processing and spreadsheet applications skills
- General knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to employment law, wage and hour rules, labor relations, Affirmative Action, EEOC, WC, I-9, COBRA, FMLA, OSHA, Privacy Act, etc.
- Knowledge of computer systems, system applications and other office equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred); high school diploma/GED (required)
- At least 2 to 3-years Human Resource experience; HRIS (required)
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification (preferred)