Human Resources Associate
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Christopher House Rehabilitation and Care Community offers a dedicated post-acute transitional care unit, complete with a 1,025 square-foot state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities, and a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs. Our experienced team is ready to deliver complex clinical care, meeting the needs of those requiring bariatric surgical recovery, diabetic management, and wound treatment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Christopher House is seeking a Full Time HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, CO.
The primary responsibility the HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE is to support the human resource and accounts payable functions following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that quality personnel are interviewed, trained and employed. A successful HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Check applications and references of prospective employees and arrange interviews with department managers.
- Conduct new hire onboarding in conjunction with department leaders, including but not limited to: collecting new hire data and forms, reference checks, I-9 completion, PCN completion, file set up, orientation facilitation, background checks, review of personnel policies, procedures, payroll questions, safety regulations, etc.
- Process all newly hired personnel information.
- Educate employees on benefit programs; attend required training offered by corporate to stay abreast of changes; coordinate open enrollment meetings.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Obtain and maintain vendor W-9 files.
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google).
- Bank or account reconciliations.
- Two years’ experience as an HR practitioner is preferred.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required
- Must have understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please