Human Resources Associate
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
To schedule an interview, text Micaela Hughes at (720) 594-5199. You could be working as early as next week. We hold weekly orientations to fit your busy schedule.
If you want to be a part of something special, you have found it. Working at ARBOR VIEW is more that just a job, it’s a Purpose. The team at ARBOR VIEW is constantly striving to eliminate loneliness, boredom, and helplessness in our elder’s lives. ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. A recent staff survey at ARBOR VIEW returned that 95% of employees feel that they get recognized for the hard work that they do. When asked why they come to work, a vast majority say that they love the residents and enjoy working with their coworkers. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success - 85% claim that their position at ARBOR VIEW is helping them achieve their career goals.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: Skilled nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care all on the same campus. 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab.
Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is proud to be a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full Time HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility the HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE is to support the human resource function following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that quality personnel are interviewed, trained and employed. A successful HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Excellent computer skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional follow-up
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess intermediate word processing and spreadsheet application skills.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- General knowledge of administrative practices and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the HR programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the facility.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must have the ability to act as a liaison between personnel and management.
- Must be able to communicate personnel policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc. to staff members and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- HRIS and payroll experience preferred.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Two years’ experience as an HR practitioner is preferred.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please
Job Reference #: 3260