Human Resources/Accounts Payable
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a Full time HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorado.
The primary responsibility the HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE is to support the human resource and accounts payable functions following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to assure that quality personnel are interviewed, trained and employed. A successful HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines
- Must be able to juggle multiple positions
- Fast learner and attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- High school diploma required; Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google).
- Bank or account reconciliations.
- Two years’ experience as an HR practitioner is preferred.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required
- Must have understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please